Kalona SuperNatural™ has a mouthwatering new line of organic, whole milk artisan cheeses, including:
- Organic Medium Cheddar Cheese aged 4 to 10 months to create a deliciously creamy texture and full flavor.
- Organic Monterey Jack Cheese featuring a mild to mellow flavor perfect for snacking, slicing, or melting.
- Organic Mozzarella Cheese with mild, delicate milky tones and a semisoft, smooth body that shreds and slices well.
- Organic Pepper Jack Cheese, a semi-soft cheese with a buttery, tart flavor accented with spicy, hot peppers.
Made in small, artisan batches in the Midwest, all of our organic cheeses are naturally high in protein and heart-healthy fats, and contain no synthetic colors, stabilizers, or additives. We are proud to use a tried and true artisan cheese-making process that continues our tradition of doing less—not more—when it comes to delivering products in their most natural state.
Like all of our products, our organic cheeses start with fresh, certified organic milk from pasture-grazed cows. This new line of artisan cheese is another delightful addition to Kalona SuperNatural™’s growing family of organic dairy products.
- Non-homogenized. The cheese-making process requires the use of non-homogenized milk.
- No artificial stabilizers or unnecessary ingredients. Our organic cheese is made from organic milk, salt, cultures, and rennet–that’s it!
- High in protein and healthy fats. Our organic cheese is naturally high in protein and fat. This helps you feel full for a longer period of time and makes an excellent breakfast or mid-morning snack.
- Small, artisan batches. Our cheese is made the old-fashioned way–with skilled cheese-makers overseeing the quality and taste of every batch.