Greek Yogurt No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Ingredients
- 1 Cup raw almonds
- 1 Cup raw pecan halves
- 6 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 Tbsp. Kalona SuperNatural Unsalted Butter
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 2 8-ounce packages of organic cream cheese, softened
- 1 1/4 cup (10 oz.) Kalona SuperNatural Plain Greek Yogurt (or Vanilla Lavender Greek Yogurt)
- Zest + juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup honey (decrease to 1-2 Tbsp. if using Vanilla Lavender yogurt)
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. lemon extract or a few drops of lemon essential oil (optional)
Greek Yogurt No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake Directions
- Place almonds, pecans, dates, butter, cinnamon and salt into the bowl of a food processor. Process until crumbly and mixture resembles coarse sand.
- Line the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan with a circle of parchment paper (or lightly grease a 9-inch pie plate with butter, if preferred).
- Press nut mixture into an even layer in the bottom of the pan using your fingers. Place pan in the fridge to chill while you make the filling.
- Wipe food processor bowl clean then add filling ingredients. Process until mixture is smooth. Pour over crust and return to fridge for 6 hours or up to overnight.
- For a firmer cheesecake, place in freezer for 1 hour prior to serving.
- Garnish with fresh berries and lemon zest, if desired, prior to serving
Serving size: 1/10th of cake Calories: 442 Fat: 19g Carbohydrates: 24g Sugar: 19g Sodium: 183mg Fiber: 4g Protein: 19g
Recipe Courtesy of The Real Food Dietitians.